Wednesday 5 November 2014

GHOSTLY ACTIVITY REPORTEDLY CAPTURED ON STILL AND VIDEO AT FORMER AUSTRALIAN MENTAL HOME

An Australian woman with a penchant for the supernatural says her spooky sighting in the closed down Larundel Asylum in Bundoora, Victoria, is her latest evidence that ghosts exist.

Kristy Jane Dean, 32, from Melbourne, filmed a white apparition soaring across a passageway, directly in front of her camera, in the former mental facility which she says was built on an ancient Aboriginal burial ground near her home.



'After hearing all the scary stories and because I live so close, I decided to see if there really were ghosts in this spooky place,' she said.

'In the photos you can see shadow figures, unexplained mists and flying orbs, which I believe to be spirits.
'In some images I took among shadows it's easy to see faces, and then in couple of shots a full-on person or figure is clearly visible.'
Kristy spends her evenings on the prowl for the paranormal, but never alone - 'I am terrified during our hunts, but at same time I love it.'

Captured still from video of anomaly
'I've always been fascinated with all things paranormal,' she said. 'But I respect that I am dealing with forces that I don't understand.
'My male mates think I'm crazy and the girls can't believe how brave I am. I would love to prove to all sceptics that without a doubt the paranormal exists.'

Kristy says she's photographed a chilling child-phantom while peering out a window to a spectre that appeared to be hanging by its neck from a rope.

Is this a `ghostly boy` captured in a window? 
The 1938-built Larundel Asylum houses people with mental health problems up until its closure in 1998. The institution pioneered the use of Lithium to treat depression.
The building is now being demolished to make way for residential housing.

Story: DailyMail


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment