Tuesday 6 September 2011

CLAUDIA SCHIFFER HAS HOME EXORCISED!!

Claudia has country home cleared

Claudia Schiffer has moved back into her country home after having it cleared of ghosts.

The spooked supermodel and her director husband Matthew Vaughn have been living in London recently, because they had to call in an exorcist to dispel the spirits in their 5 million pound property in Suffolk, East Anglia, England.

But the couple - who have three children, Caspar, eight, Clementine, six, and 16-month-old Cosima - have now moved back into the property as they are satisfied their supernatural squatters have been evicted.

They are having extensive building work carried out to their London property.

A spokesperson said: "Claudia and Matthew have moved to their country home while their London home is being renovated."

The 41-year-old beauty called in the exorcist after she was told there were two cursed pictures and the ghost of a mother called Penelope in the home.

Schiffer is not the only celebrity to suffer with ghostly goings on in their home - teen star Demi Lovato recently revealed she was left terrified as a child when a spirit from the other side jumped out of her closet.

She said: "I've seen a ghost before, it was creepy, it was in my closet when I was about eight and it scared me to death. It just popped out and it was horrible!"

Source: TVNZ
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very interesting stuff here Chris - thank you so much for sharing this article!

    I find it interesting that renovation can stir up ghosts. (Although, nobody knows exactly why this is the case.) Perhaps the spirits/ghosts don't want to see their beloved dwelling changed, in any way, shape, or form? So maybe they'll become active, when they see that someone is changing things around?)

    Ha ha! Just had to point something interesting (but funny) out there - but of Claudia's children is named "Caspar". (And of course, if you changed the "a" to an "e" - you would "Casper", as in "Casper the Friendly Ghost."...Maybe that's why they've been having so much paranormal phenomenon lately?) ;-D

    Interestingly enough, like Demi Lovato, my first encounter with a ghost was also one that came out of a closet. (I wonder what it is about scary looking ghosts and closets!) :-\

    Once again Chris - great article! I found it very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Chris ! and I had to laugh with the issue of the closet. Ghostgal you had the same experience ! Seems there are dirty ghosts too...lol...
    About the ghosts who do not like things change in the house where they are dwelling, maybe I can document it with one of my experiences.

    It is about the house of my grandparents of father's side. As I lived the first 3y of my life at my grandparents from both sides (they where neighbours), I often visited them, growing up, regularry and did stay there during vacation. Everytime I went to them, for me it was as 'entering paradise'. The house, the garden, the trees with different kind of fruits, the vegetables, the rabbits, the chickens etc... this was paradise. And most of all their unconditional love for me : it was heaven on earth !
    Every Sunday we visited them by car (we lived 15km away from them) en than the appointment was made which moment I should come. I went there by bike. And half an hour before my arrival, my prandpa was watching at the street to see me come around the corner of their street. He would'nt miss that moment ! That is love in real sense ! They loved me JUST because I did exist. I did'nt have to prove myself to be loved by them. What was not the case at home or wherever.
    So, that place, the house and all in the house was holy for me !!!
    What did happen was, after my grandparents did move to a home at age of 88 and 90, the family decided to sell the house and divide the money.
    I could'nt stand it. I wanted my parents to buy the house and to pay my uncle and aunt their part.
    Time passes and that place, that once was a pearl... that was my paradise... that was my achor of love, got totally neglected by the new owners. And that, till now, hurt me a lot.
    Now I am coming to the case.
    Everybody is going out of the body in some degree while sleeping, but I have exeriencing of going out of the body in several degrees and moving to other places on earth or in outer space. Most I am becoming aware of it the moment I wake up by entering my body again.
    One night,I remembered by waking up and turning back into my body, that I had been at that house of my grandparents that once was my 'holy place'. I remember that I wos arguing with the habitants and that I was making a mess of their things all the house around and that I was fighting with them. I wanted them to leave the house.
    During the following day I realized that this was real and that probably those persons had been tortured in one way or another by my ghostly presence there and this while I am still alife !
    This made me think about haunted places. That it is possible that maybe the ghostly activities are not always necessary coming from death persons, as in my case is shown... I thought a lot of it.... can not forget that experience....

    ReplyDelete